Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Music Touches our Soul, Mind, and sometimes, Body

I was playing with BING, I know, Microsft UFGH!  But since I am a website designer, I have to know how mine and my client sites are viewed through Google and BING, the only search engines, so I happened to be looking at Bing, and saw a listing for You Raise Me Up, by Westlife, and took a look.

Westlife, is a great sounding boy singing group, just like most of the others, and their renditions of certain songs are a fresh change.

I listen to You Raise Me Up as it was the song I put on the video of Aria's 8th Grade Graduation from Lyman Gilmore, and later made a new version where he waves to us as a little boy, and I tear up thinking about it; his mother and grandparents played a major role in his education and upbringing, but I hope he feels I was in there a little.

Westlife sings You Raise Me Up

Of course we love Josh Groban's version



I listen to Seasons In The Sun and I think of my brother-in-law Robert Cooper and know I will see him again one day soon.  All of the things he will miss with his children growing up, growing old with my sister, and all the things he would accomplish are what make me sad the most.   All the things we would have done with him, Aria and Kyrie missing him, and being apart of my life is a also sad, but nothing compared to his loss.

Westlife sings Seasons In The Sun

Just remember, You Are Loved

No comments: